close

英文郵件致謝的10種表達方式

原標題:英文郵件致謝的10種表達方式



寫在郵件的開頭

感謝讀信的人是作郵件開場白的好辦法。感謝讀信的人能使他們感到高興,特別是在之後你有事相求的情況下會很有幫助。

Thank you for contacting us.

如果有人寫信來詢問你們公司的服務,就可以使用這句句子開頭。向他們對公司有興趣表示感謝。

Thank you for your prompt reply.

當一個客戶或是同事很快就回復瞭你的郵件,一定記得要感謝他們。如果回復並不及時,隻要將“prompt”除去即可,你還可以說,“Thank you for getting back to me.”

Thank you for providing the requested information.

如果你詢問某人一些信息,他們花瞭點時間才發送給你,那就用這句句子表示你仍然對他們的付出表示感激。

Thank you for all your assistance.

如果有人給瞭你特別的幫助,那一定要感謝他們!如果你想對他們表示特別的感激,就用這個句子,“I truly appreciate … your help in resolving the problem.”

Thank you raising your concerns.

就算某個客戶或是經理寫郵件給你對你的工作提出瞭一定的質疑,你還是要感謝他們。這樣你能表現出你對他們的認真態度表示尊重及感激。同時,你也可以使用,“Thank you for your feedback.”

寫在郵件的結尾

在郵件開頭表示感謝一般是表示對對方過去所付出的表示感謝,而在郵件結尾處表示感謝是對將來的幫助表示感謝。事先表示感謝,能讓對方在之後的幫忙中更主動更樂意。

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

如果你需要讀信的人幫助你做某事,那就得事先表示感謝。

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

與上述的類似,本句表示瞭你對對方將來可能提供的幫助表示感謝。

油煙靜電機 Thank you for your understanding.

如果你信中包含任何會對讀信的人產生負面影響的內容,那就使用這句句子吧。

Thank you for your consideration.

如果您是在尋求機會或是一個好處時,例如說你在求職,就用這句話作結尾。

Thank you again for everything you’ve done.

這句句子可以用在結尾,但和上述的有所不同。如果你在郵件開頭已經謝過瞭讀信的人,你就可以使用這句話,表示的是:因為他們對你的巨大幫助,你想要再次感謝他們的付出。

十種不同場合的英文表達

1. Greeting message 祝福

Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。

How are you? 你好嗎?

How is the project going? 項目進行順利嗎?

2. Initiate a meeting 發起會議

I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben.

我建議我們今晚九點半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有沒有空?

I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about營業用抽油煙機 our development planning for the project A.

今天下午我建議我們就A項目的發展計劃開會討論一下。

We’d like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time.

十月三十號(周四),老時間,開會。

Let’s make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time.

下周一鹽湖城時區下午五點半靜電排油煙機開會。

I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project.

我想跟你電話討論下報告進展和XXX項目的情況。

3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨詢信息/反饋/建議

Should you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me know.

如果存取文件有任何問題請和我聯系。

Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule.

謝謝你,希望能聽到更多你對評估和日程計劃的建議。

Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon.

期待您的反饋建議!

What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed?

你對計劃方面有什麼想法?下一步我們應該怎麼做?

What do you think about this?

這個你怎麼想?

Feel free to give your comments.

請隨意提出您的建議。

Any question, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯系。

Any question, please let me know.

有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯系。

Please contact me if you have any questions.

有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯系。

Please let me know if you have any question on this.

有任何問題,歡迎和我聯系。

Your comments and suggestions are welcome!

歡迎您的評論和建議!

Please let me know what you think?

歡迎您的評論和建議!

Do you have any idea about this?

對於這個您有什麼建議嗎?

It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user’s behavior.

您若是能夠就用戶行為方面提供更多的信息就太感激瞭!

At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue.

如果可以,我希望你能負責這件事情。

4. Give feedback 意見反饋

Please see comments below.

請看下面的評論。

My answers are in blue below.

我的回答已標藍。

5. Attachment 附件

I enclose the evaluation report for your reference.

我附加瞭評估報告供您閱讀。

Attached please find today’s meeting notes.

今天的會議記錄在附件裡。

Attach is the design document, please review it.

設計文檔在附件裡,請評閱。

For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes.

其他個人特征方面的信息請見附件。

6. Point listing 列表

Today we would like to finish following tasks by the end of today:1…….2…….

今天我們要完成的任務:1…….2…….

Some known issues in this release:1…….2…….

聲明中涉及的一些問題:1…….2…….

Our team here reviewed the newest SCM policy and has following concerns:1…….2…….

我們閱讀瞭最新的供應鏈管理政策,做出如下考慮:1…….2…….

Here are some more questions/issues for your team:1…….2…….

以下是對你們團隊的一些問題:1…….2…….

The current status is as following: 1……2……

目前數據如下: 1……2……

Some items need your attention:1…….2…….

以下方面需提請註意:1…….2…….

7. Raise question 提出問題

I have some questions about the report XX-XXX

我對XX-XXX報告有一些疑問。

For the assignment ABC, I have the following questions:…

就ABC協議,我有以下幾個問題:……

8. Proposal 提議

For the next step of platform implementation, I am proposing…

關於平臺啟動的下一步計劃,我有一個提議……

I suggest we can have a weekly project meeting over the phone call in the near future.

我建議我們就一周項目開一個電話會議。

Achievo team suggest to adopt option A to solve outstanding issue……

Achievo團隊建議應對突出問題采用A辦法。

9. Thanks note 感謝信

Thank you so much for the cooperation感謝你的合作!

Thanks for the information

謝謝您提供的信息!

I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project.

對如此緊急的項目您做出的努力我表示十分感謝。

Thank you for your attention!

Thanks to your attention!

謝謝關心!

Your kind assistance on this are very much appreciated.

我們對您的協助表示感謝。

Really appreciate your help!

非常感謝您的幫助!

10. Apology 道歉

I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding!

對造成的誤解我真誠道歉!

I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP.

很抱歉現在才進行詢問,但是我們需要盡快核實執行信息。

---------------------------------------------------------------

想在手機上看更有用有趣的英語學習內容嗎??↓↓↓

關註爽哥英語官方微信訂閱號:shuanggeen(長按可復制)

想不想換個姿勢學英語?? ↓↓↓

蘋果安卓均可搜索下載:爽哥英語

被蘋果官方推薦的APP!!

首創用學習母語的方式學英語,快速提升

英語聽說讀能力,好玩又有趣,根本停不

下來!!三分鐘解決你的英語難題!返回搜狐,查看更多

責任編輯:

聲明:本文由入駐搜狐號的作者撰寫,除搜狐官方賬號外,觀點僅代表作者本人,不代表搜狐立場。

閱讀 ()

台灣電動床工廠 電動床
台灣電動床工廠 電動床
AUGI SPORTS|重機車靴|重機車靴推薦|重機專用車靴|重機防摔鞋|重機防摔鞋推薦|重機防摔鞋
AUGI SPORTS|augisports|racing boots|urban boots|motorcycle boots
一川抽水肥清理行|台中抽水肥|台中市抽水肥|台中抽水肥推薦|台中抽水肥價格|台中水肥清運
X戰警多鏡頭行車記錄器專業網|多鏡頭行車記錄器|多鏡頭行車紀錄器比較|多鏡頭行車紀錄器推薦|多鏡頭行車紀錄器影片
台中抽水肥專業網|台中抽水肥|台中市抽水肥|台中抽水肥推薦|台中抽水肥價格|台中水肥清運
台灣靜電機批發工廠|靜電機|靜電機推薦|靜電油煙處理機|靜電油煙處理機推薦
優美環保科技工程-靜電機,靜電機推薦,靜電機保養,靜電機清洗,靜電油煙處理機


05363D0DCBF81C43
arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 wyg174a0q3 的頭像
    wyg174a0q3

    愛灑滿大地

    wyg174a0q3 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()